Sterling Silver Navajo Pearl Dangle Earring with Argentium silver Greek Cross and granulation/balls.
Our Navajo Pearl inspired earrings are handcrafted and dangle from a Greek cross accented with randomly placed granulation/balls. We then use our Sterling silver Navajo Pearl inspired round beads that are antiqued and hand rubbed to give that beautiful luster and burnished effect to each bead. The earrings are crafted in a post style.
Argentium silver offers anti tarnish properties. Many wearers of argentium report no allergic reaction. Argentium silver contains 9.35% silver and metalloid germanium.
Check out our video to see the beautiful colors in natural light.
- Crafted in Sterling silver (.925) and Argentium silver (.935)
- Navajo Pearl Inspired Sterling silver beads
- Hand forged, hammered and patinated and polished
- Argentium hand crafted french loop ear wire
- Made in the USA in our studios along the historic Chisholm Trail
- Measures: 3.25" long from top of ear wire to bottom of stone and 1.5' wide