These beautiful Fordite earrings feature a teardrop shape stone with a pattern of the glistening pearlized colors of silver ,blue and red. Clear Cubic Zirconias add sparkle and compliment the pearlized colors. The Fordite and cubic zirconia are hand set in Argentium silver (.935).
Fordite, also known as Detroit Agate, is a unique automotive enamel material. The original layered automotive paint slag “rough” was made incidentally, years ago, by the now extinct practice of hand spray-painting multiples of production cars in big automotive factories.
Argentium silver offers anti tarnish properties. Many wearers of argentium report no allergic reaction. Argentium silver contains 9.35% silver and metalloid germanium.
- Bezel set in Argentium silver (.935)
- One-of-kind hand cut Fordite stone
- Cubic Zirconia
- Ear wire type: Argentium silver French loop
- Patina applied to bring out the details of the Argentium silver and three granulated texture at the base of each earring.
- Measurements: 2" long x 5/8" wide