These Pink River Jaspers earrings are accented with faceted Smokey Topaz. The Topaz is set in a sterling silver tube set with Argentium silver ear wires. The Pink River Jasper is prong framed in Argentium silver.
At Chisholm Trail Designs we choose Argentium because of its bright silver color and because it is hypoallergenic. So if you have sensitive to other silver metals this might be perfect for you. Another with Argentium's hypoallergenic qualities it is made from recycled silver and is more tarnish resistant than traditional sterling silver.
- Argentium silver (.935)
- Sterling silver tube settings (.925)
- Pink River Jasper in a teardrop shape with faceted Smokey Topaz
- Handmade Argentium ear wires, made in our studio
- Measures: 2" long x .75" wide
- Made in our studio along the historic Chisholm Trail