White Buffalo Turquoise/Dolomite Southwestern Dangle Earrings with Navajo Pearls in Argentium
Did you know that White Buffalo Turquoise is not really turquoise it is actually Dolomite. More importantly it is only found in one place and that is Tonopah, Nevada.
At Chisholm Trail Designs we have set this beautiful stone in Argentium silver. We choose Argentium because of its bright silver color and because it is hypoallergenic. So if you have sensitive to other silver metals this might be perfect for you. In addition we added the classic Navajo Pearl inspired bead as an accent.
- Argentium silver (.935)
- White Buffalo Turquoise/Dolomite Cabochon
- Handmade Argentium ear wires, made in our studio
- Measures: 2" long x .75" wide
- Sterling silver Navajo Pearl Bead
- Made in our studio along the historic Chisholm Trail