Sterling Silver Navajo Pearl Dangle Earring with Faceted Dendrite Opal Set in Argentium
Our Navajo Pearl inspired earrings are handcrafted and dangle from a faceted Dendrite Opal cabochon. Each cabochon is bezel set using a high carat silver, Argentium. We then use our Sterling silver Navajo Pearl inspired round beads that are antiqued and hand rubbed to give that beautiful luster and burnished effect to each bead. The earrings are crafted in a post style.
Argentium silver offers anti tarnish properties. Many wearers of argentium report no allergic reaction. Argentium silver contains 9.35% silver and metalloid germanium.
Check out our video to see the beautiful colors in natural light.
- Crafted in Argentium silver (.935)
- Faceted Dendrite Opal
- Navajo Pearl Inspired Sterling silver beads
- Hand forged, hammered and patinated and polished
- Argentium hand crafted post earring
- Made in the USA in our studios along the historic Chisholm Trail
- Measures: 2" long from top of ear wire to bottom of stone and 1.5' wide