These one of kind statement earrings feature a removable freshwater white pearl. A unique feature to these earrings is the pearl dangle can be removed from the earring hoop. Allowing the wearer to have two different looks. One that highlights the pearl dangle and the other to have to simple huggie style hoop.
Handcrafted from Argentium silver (.935), Argentium offers anti tarnish properties as well as many wearers of argentium report no allergic reaction. Argentium silver contains 9.35% silver and metalloid germanium.
View video for demonstration on how to remove Indian Blanket patterned dangle.
- Crafted in Argentium silver (.935)
- Argentium silver (.935) hoops with ear post
- Hand forged, hammered and patinated and polished
- White freshwater pearl with Sterling silver Navajo Pearl
- Made in the USA in our studios along the historic Chisholm Trail
- Measures: 1.5" long from top of earring to bottom of the dangle and is .5/8th" wide.