Made from Argentium silver (.935) these statement earrings have a Fine silver (.999) overlay texture of graceful branches. At the bottom of the earring is an 11mm freshwater pearl and a small Navajo Pearl bead accent.
We then use our Sterling silver Navajo Pearl inspired round beads that are antiqued and hand rubbed to give that beautiful luster and burnished effect to each bead. The earrings are crafted in a post style.
Argentium silver offers anti tarnish properties. Many wearers of argentium report no allergic reaction. Argentium silver contains 9.35% silver and metalloid germanium.
Check out our video to see the beautiful colors in natural light.
- Crafted in Argentium silver (.935) and Fine silver (.999)
- Navajo Pearl Inspired Sterling silver beads
- Hand forged, hammered and patinated and polished
- Argentium hand crafted post earring
- 11mm Freshwater White Pearl drop
- Made in the USA in our studios along the historic Chisholm Trail
- Measures: 2.5" long from top of ear wire to bottom of stone and 1" wide